The Exercise Book Archive team works every day, mainly on a voluntary basis, to collect, preserve, and share the testimonies of childhood contained in hundreds of exercise books from the past and from all over the world.
Your support is invaluable, because it allows us to make our work sustainable.
Donations received will be used for:
• Digitisation of the material
• Cataloguing of the material
• Content selection
• Transcription and translation into English
• Website and social media management
• Design, coordination, and development of new activities and projects such as exhibitions, workshops, publications, and seminars
BECOME A PATRON!
You can support the Exercise Book Archive with a monthly donation of 5 or 10 USD. Visit our page on Patreon to learn more!
You can donate via PayPal or by making a transfer to our account.
• DONATE VIA BANK TRANSFER
Account Owner: Quaderni Aperti
Name of Bank: Intesa San Paolo
You can donate through a bank transfer to our account. Please contact us before donating to let us know the amount you wish to donate and who you are!