HAVE YOU KEPT YOUR OLD SCHOOL EXERCISE BOOKS OR MAYBE THOSE OF YOUR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS?
You can make them become part of the Exercise Book Archive by donating or lending them.
• We will digitize their pages and – in the case of donations – keep the originals stored in our archive, in Milan (obviously, you’ll be welcome if you come to visit!).
• We will enhance their contents by using them in our cultural and social activities, including dissemination of historical and educational culture through the web and social media, exhibitions, community readings, workshops for schools, and much more.
• Their digital reproductions will be made available to educators, teachers, researchers, artists, and the educational and creative community in general with a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 licence.
• They will help individuals and communities all over the world to connect with local memories and strengthen their identity, will improve historical awareness and create bridges between cultures and generations.
• We will not share personal information (surnames, addresses, contacts, etc.) or sensitive data that may be present in the material.
JOIN THE PROJECT!