Are you interested in hosting an Exercise Book Archive exhibition?
We can develop exhibitions and interactive installations for museums, libraries, cultural centers, festivals.
We would normally expect venues to keep the exhibition for at least 1 month.
Our exhibits may include:
• A main section providing historical and geographical perspectives on the contents of the collection
• Thematic sections (e.g. about calligraphy, cover design, drawings, historical periods, or geographical areas)
• Interactive screens or projections to browse the digital archive
• Historical school desks from different countries
• Browsable replicas of the exercise books in the collection
• Community engagement activities (readings, workshops, seminars)
Please contact us for further information.